Information document art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 GDPR – information on the protection of personal data
As required by EU reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data) we provide you the following information on the processing of your personal data.
This information is not valid for other websites eventually accessible through links present in the websites of the owner, which is not responsible for third parts websites.
This information – in accordance with art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data) – it’s also based on the European Directive 2002/58/CE, updated in the Directive 2009/136/CE, with regards to cookie and in accordance with the measure of the competition authority for the protection of personal data of 08 May 2014 with regards to cookie.
Processable personal data: “personal data” is any information regarding the natural person identified or identifiable; the identifiable person is the one who can be identified directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier as the name, a number of identification, data referred to a location, an online identifier or one or more features about the physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economical, cultural or social identity (C26, C27, C30)
Specific information may be present in our website with regards to particular services or processing of provided data.
- CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING as per art. 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is Newfloor srl – Via della Tecnica n. 10, 35020 Codevigo (PD), firstname.lastname@example.org, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The provided personal data will be treated – in accordance with the lawfulness conditions former art. 6 of EU reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
– when browsing this website – for legitimate interest (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f.) as legal basis of the processing
– when filling the form with personal data to receive information;
– when filling the form with personal data to receive an estimate;
– when filling the form with personal data to receive newsletter or promotions generally via e-mail – consent (art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. A) as a legal basis for the processing.
For direct marketing activities of the owner, newsletter, events or other information on our services, market researches or other sample surveys and direct selling by automated means as e-mail, telefax, Mms or Sms or messages of other type, by telephone calls or paper mails – the purpose is to receive information, promotional or commercial material, for the detection of the level of satisfaction, from the owner – consent (art. 6 paragraph 1 lett.a) as a juridical basis of the processing.
- RECIPIENT OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The personal data provided will be communicated to addresses, who will treat the data as responsible (art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and/or as physical persons who work under the authority of the owner and the responsible (art. 29 Reg. EU 2016/679), for the above-mentioned purposes (see point 3). The data will be communicated to:
– persons who provide services for the management of the information system used by Newfloor and the telecommunications network;
– independent contractor, companies or studies with regards to assistance and consultancy;
– the ones who provide services for the managing of information system used by Newfloor srl and the telecommunications networks, including email, newsletter and website managing;
– third parties who collaborate with the owner of the treatment for direct marketing;
– competent authority for compliance with legal obligation and/or provision of public institutions, on request. The ones who belong to the above mentioned categories are responsible for the data processing or work as different owner of the processing. The list of the responsible is constantly updated and available by contacting Newfloor at email@example.com or at Newfloor head office.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be done in automated or manual way, with ways and means which guarantees the maximum security and confidentiality, by specially assigned persons.
In accordance with art. 5 par. 1 lett. E) of EU Reg. 2016/679 the personal data collected will be retained in a way that consent the identification from the concerned persons for a period of time not longer than the achievement of the purposes for which the data were treated. The personal data retention period depends on the purposes of the processing:
- Request to be contacted (maximum 1 year);
- Receipt of newsletter or promotional communications usually per email (maximum 24 months);
- Registration to courses (fiscal obligations 10 years);
- Consultancy on strategic repositioning (necessary time for the provision of the requested service); Timing determined on the basis of various criteria – the subject can be informed about it by contacting Newfloor at firstname.lastname@example.org or the head office of the owner at Via della Tecnica 10, 35020 Codevigo (PD) – Italy.
- KIND OF CONSENT OR REFUSAL
A part from what specified for the browsing data, the subject can provide the personal data freely. To confer the data is necessary or optional depending on the specific purpose of the use of the data. The refusal to give the data is marked with the sign * and imply the impossibility to obtain what requested or to use the services of the owner of the processing.
- RIGHTS OF CONCERNED PERSONS
You can enforce your rights as expressed by art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Reg. 2016/679 by contacting the owner or the responsible of the processing by writing at email@example.com. You can ask in every moment to the owner of the processing to access to, modify, cancel or limit the use of your personal data. You can also oppose the treatment of your data (also for the automated treatment, e.g. the profiling) and the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial redress, if you think that the treatment of your data breaks what required by EU Reg. 2016/679, in accordance with art. 15 lett. f) of the abovementioned EU Reg. 2016/679 you can lodge a complaint to the guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 par. 1 lett. a) and art. 9 par. 2 letter a) you can revoke in any moment the given consent. In case of requested portability of the data, the responsible of the processing will give you your personal data that involves you in a structured format, of common use and readable, from an automatic device, except for the subparagraphs 3 and 4 of art. 10 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
Last update 08.06.2018